Here is the link to the Teachers Pay Teachers website....
As the site states..."It's an open market place for educators". Click onto the picture above to see just what this site is all about. It's teachers connecting to other teachers through their ideas and products. I have purchased MANY things through this site myself. I particularly focus on specific units of study to purchase. For as little as $5.00-$7.00 dollars, I can purchase a complete unit to download with activities from every subject we cover. For example, I have purchased many units from Deanna Jump's product list. Her units include math, science, literacy, writing and many more ideas. When buying a unit, you get to download it immediately for use after purchase. I don't know about you....but what a time saver. We are all super busy in our day to day lives, and finding resources that are created by other teachers, are like finding a gold mine. I do not have the time right now in my life to devote to creating such a wealth of resources....It is worth 5 and 6 dollars to me to simplify my life and enhance my instruction time as well! Many times, you will find FREE downloadable resources on Teachers Pay Teachers! In fact, there is even a tab to access the FREE items in a complete list. Here it is….FREE Items.
Almost every seller on the site will post FREE downloads for you you to access from time to time.
What is even greater than all this I've already told you is...you can become a SELLER on the site too and get paid for your great and wonderful ideas! Yes..it's true! It is super easy to become a seller and start getting paid for all of the things you painstakingly create and design. Just think, you can start to sell you items, to make money to purchase other products! It's a win/win situation!
OK, just so you know, (and I guess you have already thought about this),...NO...I do not get anything for promoting this site in this blog post! I just wanted to share a great resource that I have found that I LOVE!
Teachers always share things with other teachers...our ideas, our activities, our resources...and especially our love for what we do each day to touch the lives of our students!

Michelle, I really enjoyed your blog this week. I went to the “Teachers Pay Teachers” site and looked at the numerous lessons offered. However, I have not bought one, yet. I mainly looked through the eighth grade lesson plans offered since I teach mostly eighth graders. I liked the Word Puzzles Frame Games. It looks like I could take that lesson and frame a novel or prepare my students for the vocabulary within the novel. I also liked the character bio lesson. My students learn a lot about key World History figures and the character bio lesson I think would organize the characteristics of the individuals for my students. Allowing them to learn the material more effortlessly. I also looked at the free lessons, and I really liked the magic square template. My favorite content area reading strategy is a magic square and this template will allow me to create magic squares easily. Thanks for the helpful site.
ReplyDeleteHi Michelle,
ReplyDeleteWow!!! What a wonderful resource!! The layout of the website is very user-friendly, which I appreciate. I got so carried away with looking through the site; I almost forgot to post a comment. During my exploring, I even found one of your top bloggers from your previous post...Growing Kinders. She had great resources and precious graphics on her unit packets. When I finally head back to the classroom, I will be ready with great lesson plans & ideas...Thanks to you!! :)
Great post! I have heard people talk about this site but I never viewed it. Thanks for sharing and I will be shopping soon :)
ReplyDelete